GCSE Biology Revision
- GCSE Biology Revision
- Practical, hands-on sessions: deepen understanding, improve retention and refine the necessary skills to succeed with exam questions.
Key benefits of sessions:
- An engaging range of practical/ experimental activities
- Guidance on exam technique.
- A maximum of ten students
- Two experienced GCSE Biology teachers (QTS)
- Practice exam questions with instant, individual feedback.
- Suitable for GCSE students of any age and attainment level
- Suitable for all specifications of study
Nervous System Revision Workshop: 28th May 2017
Structure and Function, Reflexes, Reaction times, Homeostasis, Endocrine system.
Discovery STEM Education, Kelham Island Museum, Alma Street, Sheffield S3 8RY
Time: 10 am – noon
Bookings can be made using the Paypal link below